CORD! How much will the dialogue conference cost me?....



CORD, am all for dialogue and talks about all that is happening and am just as concerned as you are, but on the other hand I have my own reservations regarding how much it will cost me, am afraid and my fears are genuine I may not afford to cater for your expensive tastes. Am overtaxed, I get depressed when I see how much tax I pay and I do not see where the money goes.

If you are really honest about the dialogue the venue does not matter. Why don’t you agree to have that old friendly discussions with the government and get to raise your pertinent issues there, the president is very generous with cups of tea at state house and since I have already paid for those ones I recommend you take that.

I know there is a sense of importance that comes with hiring a powerful executive hall, and the car door being held for you as you alight from your fuel guzzlers, sitting at a big rectangular table while some of you doze off during the proceedings, only to later hold joint press conference after fake handshakes. Serious for the sake of this country why don’t you forfeit all the drama. You do not even have to announce to us that you have held the meeting we just want to see changes, you can blow your trumpets through your autobiographies once Kenya as improved. This country belongs to all of us and it is the high time all of you (CORD & Jubilee alike) starts, making some sacrifices, because you are nighttime lovers who shake hands during the day, hoping you will never be found out.

CORD, just out of curiosity where had you planned to hold the conference and who was to foot the bill and how much was the sitting allowance. It is good to know seeing that I might dig back to my empty pockets for coins.

CORD when doing a good deed do not announce it, so that the God who sees what is done in secret will reward you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masaku sevens ….I hear it was a show to behold….

Donate The Organs Where You Are Going You Will Not Need Them….

Why Do You Care What People Say?…