When I get to heaven….


When I get to heaven some of the questions I will ask God will be about sex issues, for me that is what marvels about God. One thing I love about God is he accepts us the way we are. Some of us if we will get to heaven we want to ask about spiritual things and some of us want to ask about sexual things, we are all one body but with different interests all originating from the same maker. According to God what he creates is good and pleasing so nobody should think it is ungodly to ask about sex matters it is very godly. This is according to God.

What I will seek to know from God is about the issue of pubic hair in human beings. The hair grows in a specific designated area. It is not a cushion or a fore skin to protect organs. And the fascinating thing, it has even a shape, growing in a specific area. If the purpose of nostrils hairs is it keeps the dust away how is the dust getting under there with all our inner clothing unless of course for those who do not wear them. And bear in mind there are some human beings who do not have the privilege of having too much pubic hair growing.

Menstrual cycle, ovaries, fallopian tubes, cervix, how does semen moves all the way to fertilization, a tea spoon of semen is equivalent to millions of those seeds. The shape of the sexual organs marveling… I know there are scientific explanations of all our body functions but there is nothing new there. If God had not created the body, science could not have anything to interpret. I mean it is God who decided how the body should function and then gave the scientists the knowledge to interpret… 

God, if I get to heaven, hoping by your Grace I do since you already know who will eventually land there, I will marvel at your feet. Or maybe it will not matter since being in your presence will be an answer in itself…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masaku sevens ….I hear it was a show to behold….

Donate The Organs Where You Are Going You Will Not Need Them….

Why Do You Care What People Say?…